Mankind is nothing if not ruled by habits. Without realizing, we pick things up from the people around us which end up defining who we are. Needless to say, us Pakistanis have habits and even if we don’t know it yet, we are ruled by them. Let’s see if you can identify yourself with any of them.
1. We like to criticize everything about Pakistan especially when visiting from abroad
2. But God forbid someone else criticizes us
3. We never accept our mistakes; always shift the blame onto others
4. We are “chorian” marnay maiy champion
5. We like to know what goes on in every chacha ki parosan ki behn ki baiti’s house
6. We are always ready to “teri maa ki, teri behn ki”
7. If the other person turns out to be a vaderay ka beta
8. Vegetables may be healthy for us, but we want our meat
9. We think ham say ziada aqalmand koi nhi
10. Most of us still think smoking is cool
11. We like making fun of other people’s English
12. We love giving opinions even if no one asked
13. We all consider ourselves to be expert doctors
Honestly, how many of these habits do you have? Comment, tag and let us know.