Pakistanis are just amazing human beings in every way! They’re full of life, culture and traditions, and have their own way of living life to it’s fullest. They really do! However, there are some things that just sets them apart from the rest, and you wouldn’t agree more!
If you’re ready to smile, keep on reading! 😀
1. When you express jhoota pyar to your relatives. Sub ko khush jo rakhna hai..
2. No message is conveyed without exaggerating it. Right? Let’s spice things up a bit
3. Because no gathering is complete without the longest, never-ending goodbyes
4. You stare at couples and foreigners with a gaze that wouldn’t make you look like a creep or a pervert.. (well that’s what you think)
5. You’ll always have a reason to cry – Happy tears, sad tears, occasional tears, and tears when you watch your soap operas..
6. When a relative is visiting you from abroad, the whole khandaan has to go to the airport. It’s mandatory! Duh!
7. And when you buy a brand new car, the plastic covers are never to be taken off..pata kese chalega k new car hai?
8. Your kitchen cabinets boasts plastic containers of different shapes and sizes
9. There’s nothing that needs to be thrown away in the house. Everything is REUSABLE.
10. You give missed calls to your friends and family to call you back, because you’re just so ‘kangaal’ every damn time.
11. When you hear the word ‘treat’, you lose your senses because, mufta kisay acha nai lagta?
12. You don’t feel guilty of throwing trash on the sidewalk because it is so dirty anyway.
Pakistanis can be hilarious at times, and this just proves it! 😀