Isn’t it exciting when you’re officially engaged and so in love? It is indeed, the best feeling ever, and the sweetest start of your new journey. Following are some of the things that you might experience once you’re engaged.
1. When the first question everyone asks is “shaadi kab hai”?
Hojayegi yaar, dimagh ki chutney to na banao pooch pooch k..
2. When the couple starts to fight over little, meaningless things.
Manana is the best part 😉
3. When a girl gets the “how to take care of your susraal” talk.
This is NECESSARY.. *sigh*
4. When a girl is taught how to cook – food is the way to a man’s heart.
And if you don’t.. you’re not ‘qaabil’ enough to qualify as a bahu..
5. The ‘faltoo k nakhray’
Oh the attention after it..
6. When ‘fiancé / fianceé’ sounds better than ‘mangetar’.
Seriously, it does.. Try saying it out loud.. haina?
7. You make the most of your bachelor / bachelorette parties.
This is the best time…indeed.
8. Not to forget the exchanging of gifts every now and then – who needs a special occasion?
You don’t need an occasion or an expensive gift to surprise one another..
9. When a girl is not allowed to visit her susral before shaadi.
The Pakistani culture..
10. Sharing depressing posts on Facebook is a new way of expressing your ‘narazgi’.
Sharing relationship problems on Facebook is NOT cool. Period.
11. When you try too hard to like things that your partner likes.
Just be yourself..
12. You still talk on the phone ‘chup chup k’.
It’s all about some sharam o haya 😀 Right?
Have you ever experienced anything like this?