It is a very big decision to start wearing a hijab. People do a double take at your new appearance. They are bursting with curiosity and hundreds of unanswered questions. While some questions are reasonable, some are just plain stupid.
Here are some of the stupid questions everyone ask when a girl starts wearing a hijab.
1. Did your parents force you to wear it?
2. Are you coming back from Umrah/Hajj?
3. Did you get engaged? Is your husband-to-be very religious?
4. Are you getting bald? Do you have any hair left underneath?
5. Will you wear it forever? Like, forever forever?
6. Don’t you feel suffocated? How do you breathe in that thing? Do you need help?
7. Are you super-religious now? Have you joined a tableeghi jamaat?
8. Did you just have a break-up, or did someone give you the shock of your life?
9. Can you show the front hair line a little? It looks way better that way.
10. Do you even shampoo your hair now since nobody gets to see it?
11. Will you start to give YouTube tutorials now?
12. Is there Voldemort living at the back of your head?
Have you been asked any stupid questions? Let us know!