Srinagar, also known as the ‘Kashmiri Venice’ or ‘Venice of the East’ – is the summer capital of the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir. It lies in the Kashmir Valley, on the banks of the Jhelum River, a tributary of the Indus.
The city is famous for its gardens, lakes and houseboats. It is also known for traditional Kashmiri handicrafts and dried fruits. While many in the world might believe Kashmir is not a part of Pakistan, we being Pakistanis know it’s ours!
Let’s leave these beautiful pictures of Srinagar Kashmir here so you can see the undiscovered Pakistan!
1. The prolific, colorful boathouses on Dai Lake, Srinagar
2. Nishat-Bagh, Srinagar – or better known as The Garden Of Joy
3. The absolutely jaw-dropping, picturesque – Nigeen Lake, Srinagar
4. The lush, green and artistic Wular Lake, Srinagar
5. The vast and vigorously calm Manasbal Lake, Srinagar
6. The perseverance of a complete heritage -Shalimar Bagh, Srinagar
7. The snow-covered, and holy Shankarcharya Temple, Srinagar
8. The shimmering and pleasant Chashme Shahi, Srinagar
9. The raw, retaliated and historical Hari Parbat Fort, Srinagar
10. The everlasting and symbolic Jamia Masjid, Srinagar
11. The monumental and historic Hazratbal Shrine, Srinagar
12. The grand and green Sher Garhi Palace, Srinagar
Don’t you think Srinagar is one of the most beautiful parts of Pakistan?