Ever got annoyed by someone so much that you literally started to avoid that person? They simply got on your last nerve? And all you could do is think of ways to avoid them the next time they call? Well, fret not. We’ve come across some amazing ‘topis’ for you to get rid of those boring, useless, phone calls!
Some of the most common excuses are these:
1. “Yaar, cell ki battery low thee! Call attend nahi horahi thi..” But the reality is..
2. Just tell them you’re driving. Driving while talking is NOT safe at all.
3. When you have invisible, and unexpected guests arrive at your home.. No better excuse!
4. “My kids just broke a precious vase, SATYANAAS!! I’ll get back to you, bye!”
5. “What? You called? I didn’t hear my phone ring” And, you act all surprised..
6. “I’m cooking, yeah and I need both hands to do so before I burn myself and the whole kitchen down! Catchya later”
7. “I’ll call you back after namaz.. aaj dair hogayi. Tumne parhli?”
8.”I think, my parents are calling me! I really have to go..No Kidding! I NEVER lie.”
9. “Uhh..helloo.. he..lloo awaaz arahi hai? Allah poochay phone company walon ko!”
10. The best one: Just let the damn phone keep ringing!
11. “Credit khatam honay wala hai!!”
So what excuses do you come up with? Do you have that one friend or someone from your family that really annoys you, and you try your best to avoid them?