There are some things in life that which we’re forced upon or either, restricted upon in our youthful days. There’s never that one moment, that our desi parents will ever say what our ears have been longing to hear. That might be something which sets them apart from the rest, no?
Have you ever wished your parents said the following things? Just once? “Ab to kaan taras gaye sunne ko!”
1. A nice tareef in front of your khalas and mamus.. Never does that happen. “Apki hi aulaad haina?”
2. “Beta, tumhe jo banna hai bano, no restrictions..”
3. “Khoob party karo, aur aish karo. Khush raho bus.”
4. “Kia karna hai parh likh ke? Einstein bano ge?”
5. “You can choose any guy you like beti, we’ll accept him, akhir hamari beti ki pasand hai”.
6. “Bore horahe ho? To mobile use karo, kis kaam ayega phir?”
7. “Sure, you can spend a night or a week at your friend’s place”
8. “You are right beta, hum hi ghalat thay..”
9. “Batao, kitne paise chahiye? Kia chahiye mere bachay ko?”
10. “You don’t have to eat loki daal, I know you hate it, you can order something”
11. “Kaam karne ki kia zarurat hai? Hum haina”
The above points were merely for fun purposes. Our much loved parents know what’s best for us. Hence, we should respect every decision they make for us. We truly love our parents from the bottom of our hearts and will always do <3