There are just some things in life which are very dear, and important to us – things we can’t imagine living without. You must be thinking family, friends, health? No, something that’s equally important 😀
But, Pakistanis have a different take on this. We’re just too dependent on some things in life, and would really be worried if we didn’t have them in our lives. Find out what we’re talking about below.
1. Shan Masala – You know you’re a failed cook if you have a whole cabinet dedicated to ‘Shan Masala’. The whole world knows it.
Time to start paying attention to your cooking skills!
2. Maasi – You’re totally dependent on your maasi. You’re just lazy as the person you call lazy. You’re no better.
And if she takes a day off – it’s QAYAMAT!
3. ‘Baaten banana’ – is the most favorite pass time. Be it women or men. The day doesn’t come to an end without doing so.
Jab bhi, jahan bhi.. gossiping urooj pe ..
4. Chai – You’re so addicted to chai, that you have 5-6 cups every day.. And if you miss one, you feel weak and complain about a severe headache
Chai is an ultimate addiction. Never say no to chai. Period.
5. Internet – Internet nahi, to kuch nahi. The internet has become an integral part of your life! You simply cannot imagine your life without it.
Outings are BORING without Facebook check-ins and food clicks on Instagram.
6. Food – Pakistanis cannot live without food. It’s obvious. Biryani, nihari, paaye, haleem is EVERYTHING! Dishes to be worshipped.
So where’s the foooddd?! BRING IT ON!
7. Pan and chalia – If you’re amongst those who eat this junk, just remember: no one wants to see you smiling with those teeth unless you clean them.
8. Making fun of others – No bezati, no khushi. Be it friends or siblings, just no maza without it.
9. Breaking the rules- But, rules are meant to be broken. Who even follows the rules here?
Jab sub kar rahe hain , mai kyun nahi?
10. Sleeping on a hard surface – The satisfaction cannot be described!
Need a brick as a pillow? So comforting huh?
11. The extreme massages – You ask all your kids to jump on your back, punch your head but, you still don’t feel good.
“Beta thora aur zor se dabao” sounds familiar?
What are some things you can’t live without? There must be a long list, right? Let us know!