We all have disappointments and complaints. Things bring you down, and things bring you back up. But, believe it or not, there are some little things that we take way too seriously that can literally lead to a mental breakdown!
Being a Pakistani, you would know these problems way too well.
Have a look yourself.
1. When your parents ask you “Beta, zara meri Facebook ki ID bana do, aur mujhe add karlena.”
2. You decide to go take a shower and realize there is not a single drop of water. Pure agony!
3. When the power goes out you realize your phone battery is on the verge of dying. Simultaneously, you are dying too.
4. You upload a new Facebook profile picture but sadly, it didn’t get any likes and you just sit in utter despair thinking why it didn’t?
5. When your maasi comes and turns off the fan, you have no option but to wake up. We know, no one likes to be tortured that way.
6. You dress up nicely after ages, and somehow forget to take a selfie. “Haye kaise hosakta hai?”
7. You are starving at 3 am and head to the fridge to find something to eat, but all you can find is bengan aloo and some left over daal. *SIGH*
8. And when you have your socks on, and accidentally step on a wet bathroom floor. OH GOD NO!!!
9. When your mom fries ‘laal mirchen’ and everyone in the house gets a coughing fit. And, if you make it out alive, you feel no less than a brave soldier. Absolute WIN!
10. When you have to make an important call but don’t have enough credit in your phone.
11. When you have an unexpected guest at your home which tries to kill you. WTF??!!
Don’t you agree? And don’t you think it’s high time we loosen up a bit?