Staying in a neighborhood gives you the chance to meet different types of people and learning to deal with them.
Below are some different possible types of neighbors you will experience:
1. The borrowers who will always ask for ”aik cup cheeni deden” or “do aloo deden” or “piyaaz hogi”?
2. The noisy ones who don’t realize they’re not the only ones living here. “excuse me, hum bhi yahan rehte hain”
3. The unexpected neighbours who will drop-by 3-4 times a day just to see what you’re up to
4. The fighters who can’t keep their calm and are always fighting, and you hear them fighting even at 2 am
5. The snoopers who are always visiting every single house and eventually they’re the ones who spread rumors
6. The grumpy neighbors who are always angry, or always in a bad mood and you think twice before saying ‘HI’ to them
7. The advisers who can’t keep their mouth shut and their useless, lame advises are of no use. No kidding
8. The abusers who really have a hard time controlling their ‘zubaan’. Their conversation starts with gaali and ends with gaali
9. The neighbors with tons of bachay running around the whole neighborhood -you’ll find one of every age
10. The phone guy taking strolls around the neighborhood, who creeps you out
11. The neighbor who’s always crying about ‘mehngaayi kitni hogayi hai’ yet is always found wearing designer lawn
Which of these portrays your neighbor? Did not find any description that fits your neighbour? Well, let us know 🙂