Who said Pakistanis don’t follow instructions and rules? Oh please, don’t say ridiculous things. We are the most obedient nation in the world and we know the meaning of RULES and LAW.
Here are some pictures that will prove my case.
1. When some instruction is written, we would rather die than not follow it.
No. This is just some child playing with red paint.
2. We follow every rule and law. We are very obedient.
This must be photoshopped. Can’t be real.
3. Just a simple instruction is enough for us. Hey, we come in peace. No need to threaten.
Hey, we don’t litter!!! Not at all!
4. We know what fences and zebra walks are for. Believe me, we use them.
Someone conspired against us to get this picture, I swear!
5. We read signboards all the time. We never ignore anything. If it’s written, we read it and we follow it.
It’s a fake photograph; definitely fake!
6. We know the helmet law is for our own safety. We always wear them when riding a bike. ALWAYS!
Well, we do have alternatives.
7. We know what barriers are for. They are meant to stop people from entering. We don’t violate the law! NEVER!
Oh please, they are just practicing some climbing lessons.
8. We respect all road signs. We have learnt what each road sign means and we respect them all.
They are just posing for a picture, nothing else.
9. We NEVER drive on the wrong side of the road. Hey, that’s so dangerous. We value our life!
They are just brave people doing the extraordinary!
10. And do we ever break the traffic signal? No way, NEVER! What are you talking about?
You must be mistaken. We don’t break laws ever!
Pakistanis surely deserve an award for being the most obedient people in the world. Don’t you think so?