Once princely states located in the Northern Pakistan now they are known as Upper and Lower Dir, both beautiful and breathtaking. Full of lush green valleys and hills that will simply make your eyes ‘pop’ as you witness their beauty.
Shughal would like to share the beauty of Dir with you. Take a look at the astounding beauty of Dir.
1. Picturesque hill station at Jahaz Banda
2. Beautiful Katora Lake in Upper Dir
3. Serene valley of Jahaz Banda meadows – breathtaking
4. View of Dir Town from the mountain tops – amazing
5. Snow covered town of Dir – marvelous
6. Glorious village of Bagam in upper Dir
7. Sensational beauty of Kumrat Valley in Dir
8. Stunning Panjkora Valley in Lower Dir
9. Lush green Maidan Valley in Lower Dir
10. The dazzling Panjkora river in Lower Dir
11. Magnificent Jahaz Banda
Isn’t Dir mesmerising? Isn’t it time to take that long-awaited trip up North and experience the beauty that is Dir?