Ever wondered how Science would have been if it had funny Urdu Shayiri in it? Well, sometimes you don’t wonder about the most wonderful things.
About two years ago, there was a trend on Twitter that went under #ScientificShairi – we decided to brighten the memories up and create Scientific Urdu Pick-up lines for our fans.
From Chemistry to Physics, to Biology to Shayiri – absolutely knackering quotes to lethal rhyming. The perfect combination of Lame, Romance, Science and Poetry.
Here’s how romantic Scientific Shayiri sounds, under the Pakistani influence.
1. When your crush asks you to learn the physics test and you think using this pick-up line is best.
2. When it’s cold and your crush is applying lotion, they lose all emotion and settle for this notion.
3. When your crush thinks you have bad teeth, use this to start the baat-cheet.
4. When your crush asks you what you want to have for naashta and you end up using scientific shayiri because there’s no other raasta.
5. When your crush is super-possessive and says this near the pond, be sure to never break the chemical-bond.
6. When a mosquito bites your crush and they get malaria, use this to show the strength of loveria.
7. When your crush asks you about how many babies you’d make, tell them about Zygotes for God’s sake.
8. When your crush asks you about the sad face, use this to win the argument as a base.
9. When your crush asks you what they mean to you, using an Imran Khan line would be something new!
10. When your crush asks you to comment on the match, talk about Sohail Tanveer and Umar Akmal’s missed catch.
11. When your crush taunts you for not having class, use this instead of breaking another glass.
Hope you end up using some of these Scientific Pick-up Lines on your crush… as for the rest, giggles and laughing would do too!