If you’re not the only child in the family, you’ve definitely gone through each and every one of these excruciating and endless struggles growing up with your siblings!
From the quarrels to the fights, from sharing to snatching – all the moments you’ve shared growing up with your siblings is what one day you’re going to cherish the most!
Here are some of the most delightful and painful struggles you must have faced growing up with siblings.
1. When you need something from your siblings – it’s slave mode on for you!
When your siblings make you do foolish things and all you can think about is getting back at them – as soon as possible!
2. When the younger ones try to get back at their respective elder siblings..
And no matter how hard they try.. they just can’t seem to do it – end up failing miserably.
3. The younger ones will never respect your sleep, privacy or anything else you would like to keep just for you!
And all you can do is pray that they leave you alone.. (before you completely lose it!)
4. The worst bit is when they ask you to share your food with them – especially, when they’ve had their share of cookies!
And that feeling of utter pleasure looking at their face, all annoyed, while you munch on your cookies.
5. And the constant fights over what you’re going to watch on TV – The Legend Of The Remote Wars!
And you’d pin each other down.. strangle, choke, pull and push – till both parties forget what the fight was actually about!
6. When the urge of teasing you doesn’t ever go away.. not even on your birthday!
They’d blow off your candles, unwrap your presents (if not, hide them) or smudge cake all over your face – you feel like they want to take over your life!
7. When the older one challenges you to imitate them, for no apparent reason – just cause they’re sure you’d fail!
“Do as I tell you to and believe me.. everything is going to be just fine!” – YEAH RIGHT!
8. When you’re just chilling, trying to be at peace – and voila! There they are.. ready to unleash the annoyance on you.
And all you can think about is.. “Why God… why me?” – before tears start rolling down your cheeks.
9. When you make a mess and know mom’s coming with a beating – you start blaming each other!
“It was him!” – “No, it was her!” – “No, I clearly remember it was her!” – And somewhere along the argument.. you both make it safely!
10. The late night teaming up, arguing with mom over not going to bed early.. yes, sibling-teamwork can do wonders!
Secret plans to fight for your rights (that’s what you call them), along with planning on how to execute mischievous acts together.
11. And the best part of all, when you forget all your worries, fights and homework – to enjoy those little sweet moments together!
And that’s what growing up with siblings is all about, to make sweet memories and cherish them when you’ve grown up!
If you’ve been through these moments – tag your siblings to remember the annoying, yet joyous times!
Twist it, lick it, and then dunk it! All this and more, with Oreo.