The most faithful relation in the world that Allah made is surely of a mother and her children – however, Pakistani mothers know the art to utilize this special bond in an absolutely unorthodox manner.
Pakistani mothers literally spend their whole life serving and catering to their children so they can become the best at whatever they do – so they can make something of themselves in life and take care of them when they are old.
But it doesn’t end here.. Pakistani mothers have mastered the art to send their children on a guilt trip. Here’s a list of all the emotional things Pakistani mothers say to make us feel guilty..
1. Maine apni jawaani tumhare liye kharab kerdi.. :'(
2. 9 mahinay apne peit mein is din ke liye paala tha tumhe? :'(
3. Pura din taway ke samne isliye nahi kharri hoti takay tum mera banaya khana na thukraa do.. :'(
4. Kya kya socha tha.. mere bachay baray ho ke mere nakhre uthaenge.. aur ab dekho :'(
5. Jab tumhare apne bachay tumhay satayenge, tab patah chalega.. :'(
6. Ab toh tum baray hogaye.. ab toh issi lehje mein baat keroge mujhse :'(
7. Tumhari parhai ke liye apni saari kashtiyan jala di.. aur tum yeh marks laye ho? :'(
8. Bahar se samaan lene jaa rahe ho ya main khud jaaun? :'(
9. Maine apna saara sona tumhari khwahishat ke liye bech diya.. aur tum meri ek khwahish nahi puri kersakte?
10. Log sahi kehte hain.. aulaad ke liye kitna bhi ker lo.. bhool jaati hai :'(
11. Ab toh shaadi kerli hai tumne.. meri awkaat toh ek naukar barabar hai ab… :'(
No matter what these absolutely gorgeous mothers say to us, we know they love us to the moon and back and so do we 🙂