Kids are innocent and silly! And at times, their innocence can turn out to be PRETTY humiliating, especially if you’re out in public. They barrage you with questions which you never thought they would ask! And, right at that very instant, you wish you could make a great escape – but sadly, you can’t.
Here’s a list of some of the embarrassing questions kids ask:
1. Looking at your wedding pictures – “Jab aapki shaadi hui thi, mai kahan thi? Picture me kiun nahi hoon?”
2. When they observe you sleeping together- “Aap dono saath kiun sotay hain?”
3. When they hear someone swearing – “Log gaaliyan kiun dete hain agar gandi baat hoti hai?”
4. When you’re at a wedding and your kid just blurts out – “Ammi, khana kab khayenge?”
5. Looking at a shirtless father – “Ammi, can’t you roam around without a shirt?”
6. When you’re expecting another child – “Ammi, aapne baby ko kiun khaya?”
7. Looking at a father with a big tondh – “Is daddy having a baby too? He has a big tummy!”
8. After witnessing grandfather’s death – “When you grow old like dada, will you die too”?
9. Looking at your legs – “Ammi, kia larkay bhi legs wax karwaatay hain?”
10. At a girls sleepover – “Why can’t bhaiyaa come and sleep with us too?”
Has your child ever asked you these embarrassing questions? That too in public? What answers did you come up with? 😉