College is like your second home. It is the place where you meet some of the most unique people, make best friends for life, learn from your mistakes and after a handful of fashion disasters, get a good sense of style. Oh, and of course, you earn a degree as well.
The following points pretty much sum up the college life and why the time you spend there is the best years of your life.
1. Meeting your friends for the first time and knowing that you will be best friends forever.
2. That time you bunked class with your friends and never got caught! Happiness.
3. That time you bunked class with your friends and got caught. Oops. Now it sounds like the most hilarious thing in the world.
4. Whenever you tried to have a group study session, you all ended up watching a movie.
5. The cafeteria of the college where you gossiped, checked people out and got fat.
6. That excitement of going back to college after a month long vacation.
7. Failing a test and finding out your friend failed too. And if you both passed, well, that’s awesome!
8. You learn to tolerate and accept annoying people. You even become friends with them!
9. The amazing feeling when you become the senior most student!
10. Those bittersweet last days of college that are pretty scary but sweet.
Life goes on and people move on, but you gain millions of amazing memories, and of course, the degree. It’s true: college is the best time of your life.