Whether it’s your baby’s first birthday bash, or your daughter’s sweet 16th – a party has to be picture-perfect. No guest would want to attend a party that would lack all the fancy, exquisite arrangements. It would be worse than a nightmare to even think about your loved one’s special day going down the drain. And let’s make sure those steps are not taken…
It seems all fun and exciting at first, but it can really get out of hands..
Find out the list of things that could go wrong when you want to arrange an epic party:
1. When some of your guests ditch you in the end, and say “Maaf karna, hum nahi asakte”..
2. When you have uninvited guests arrive at your party. Excuse me, who invited you?
3. When you receive more money envelopes than actual gifts..
4. Plan a surprise party for someone, and your guests will never arrive on time..
5. As much as you’re looking forward to the lavish decor – something HAS to go wrong. The whole theme has changed! What to do?
6. And when some families make themselves way too comfortable after the party.. “Han, thori dair me jayenge” – Hello? Party is over guys!
7. Then there are people who come empty-handed.. why would they come to a party like that?
8. When the food that has been catered to you is not what you ordered..
9. Something you don’t look forward to, is the MESS that has been made after the party. No one will help you with this. Beware!
10. Last but not least.. a party has to have a PERFECT, decadent cake. No one wants to have a cake which looks like this…..
Well, if you don’t want to face any disappointments, it’s best that you plan way prior to the actual event and have a FANTABULOUS party with your professional event planners. Show the world how you can throw a party like a boss!! =)