The lady who gave us life, the lady who endured many hardships to give us a superior life. She has loved us unconditionally, and will dependably cherish us. She has showed us the true meaning of life with her own particular sight. She is our legend, our super hero! Our MOTHER.
Have a look at the reasons why our mothers are our superheroes:
1. When your dad says no to something or scolds you for anything, she’ll always have your back.
2. You always rely on her to wake you up. You have no faith in your alarm clock. But, you like to be woken up by chittars and a splash of thanda paani..
3. She always organizes your almari for you because you always have some excuse or the other. Well, the truth is..you’re just a kaam chor. There we said it.
4. When you tell her what to wear and what not to. Do you ever wear what she wants?
5. And when you’re in bed ready to sleep, you call her and ask her to put a kambal on you..
6. She always believes in your jhootay excuses. Come on. Don’t lie to her?
7. No matter how exhausted she is, she will always fix you a meal whenever you’re starving! And the food she makes is always SCRUMPTIOUS and finger lickin’ good!
8. Even if she is sick, she’ll do all the house chores and take care of everything.
9. No matter how badtameez you are, she’ll still be there for you; always looking out for you.
10. Whenever you’re not around, she’s always worried sick about you. Hence, the sleepless nights
But, if you do piss her off.. BEWARE! You don’t want to mess with mama bear!
No love like a mother’s love <3