There are times when we completely lose ourselves. No, really, things that are agonizingly infuriating that would just make us go %$%#$@&*$# and make us explode! Yes, they impel us to use such harsh words that we never intend to use, but we do. We ALL do. Admit it. No one’s an angel here..
Have a look at the following extreme moments, where you would just lose your nerves..
1. Strikes, strikes.. and some more strikes.. kia banega is mulk ka?
2. People chewing paan with their mouth open. “Zara sheeshay k saamne dekhna, kesay lagtay ho..”
3. Getting stuck behind a gadha gaari.. Seriously!
4. Those people who walk way too slow on a street as if they’re roaming around in a mall or having a stroll at a park! Get moving humans!
5. When your computer crashes when you’re up to something important..or when your Wi-Fi disconnects when the power goes out!
6. When you get a pimple prior to an event you’ve been waiting for since a very long time..
7. Pakistani morning show hosts who make their special guests dance to ridiculous Bollywood songs at 10 AM!
8. The bus conductors who just hang around like monkeys on the bus and you’re like “Marnay ka bohot shok hai??”
9. When you’re having an intense conversation with someone, and your phone battery is low, but no bijli..
10. When your maasi ditches you on a Saturday or a Monday, because Sunday is a chutti already.. (well at most places)
These things are really annoying! Don’t these just make you furious and make you want to use harsh language? But, yes you try to control your anger somehow.. Or…do you take it all out?