Are you a thrill seeker? Crave speed? Feel the wind resistance as you fly through the air. The best way to do that is on one of these fastest motorcycles known to man. Feel the power and test your ability to control these beautiful bikes and have them fly.
For those who need adventure and challenge then these are for you.
Listed below are the world’s fastest motorcycles:
10. Brilliant in red the Ducati 1098s series – top speed 169 mph(271 km/h)
9. Hug the curves’ style with the BMW K 1200S Series – top speed 174 mph(278 km/h)
8. Raw power is what the Aprilia RSV 1000R Mille is all about – top speed 175 mph(278km/h)
7. Stunning motorcycle the MV Agusta F4 1000R – top speed 184 mph (296 km/h)
6. Amazing handling – Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R – top speed 186 mph (299 km/h)
5. How fast can you drive the Yamaha YZF R1 – top speed 186 mph (297 km/h)
4. Ideal for thrill seekers – Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird – top speed 190 mph(310 km/h)
3. Power and beauty all wrapped up together in the MTT Turbine Superbike Y2K – top speed 227 mph(365 km/h)
2. In splendid sunset yellow – Hayabusa Suzuki – top speed 248 mph(397km/h)
1. Fastest of them all – Tomahawk by Dodge – top speed 350mph(560 km/h)
So which of these beauties would like to try first?