Pakistanis are beautiful, hospitable and creative people. Most of us won’t blink an eye to donate blood, throw a lovely dawat or give away our best clothes to someone in need. However, there are certain things almost all Pakistanis don’t want to share.
Sometimes the questions are seemingly innocent, but there is a hidden agenda and sometimes people are genuinely curious to know.
Here some of the most popular questions nosy people ask that we are super-reluctant to answer. Have a look!
P.S. Let all the secrets out today!
1. Hey, your dress looks lovely. Where did you buy it? For how much?
What they really want to know: ‘Let me find out your earnings.’
2. What is your age?
What they really want to confirm: 27 ki lagrehi hai and still single.
3. How much money do you make at your job?
What they really want to know: Pata to chale ye banda khaate peete gharane ka hai ya nahi.
4. You have lost so much weight. How?
What they really want to confirm: Zaroor dieting karehi hogi.
5. Relationship status – Are you in a relationship? Tell me, I won’t tell anyone!
What they really want to know: Kisi ke saath to affair chal raha hoga.
6. Beauty secrets – Your skin is so clear. What product are you using?
What they really want to know: Fair and Lovely or Ponds?
7. How much have you studied for the exam?
What they really want to know: Kahin mujhse zada to nahi parhlia.
8. Bhabhi, ye biryani to bari achi hai. Maza agaya. Recipe to batain?
What they really want to know: Ye National ka masala hai ya Shan ka.
9. How long have you been married?
What they really want to know: So, when are they having children?
10. Your activity on social media – Are you on Facebook and Twitter? Tell me your username.
What they want to do: I would love to keep tabs on you.
Admit it, you don’t want to answer them either. But hey, why do they want to know all this anyway?