Pakistani politicians know their way around words, but sometimes.. they say the funniest things on screen and well, let’s just say.. Pakistan remembers!
Here’s a collection of all the brilliantly funny moments caught on camera, with proof, of what these Pakistani politicians said – about each other or their general well-being!
1. When Khawaja Asif got extremely emotional in the assembly and uttered this GOLDEN quote against PTI.
2. When PPP banned the use of social-apps and Bilawal Bhutto Zardari tweeted this absolute beauty.
3. When somebody asked Nawab Aslam Raisani about his qualification and how he made it as Chief Minister Balochistan..
4. This is how Sheikh Rasheed reacted when his ‘alleged’ coffee invitation to Veena Malik went public.
5. When Punjab Assembly MPA Hassan Murtaza took a ride with Khwaja Imran Nazir.. he wasn’t too impressed!
6. Jamat-e-Islami member Fareed Paracha wasn’t too happy with then PU-VC, who he thought he knew more about!
7. After the Dera Ismail Khan jail-break, Rana Sanaullah turned too direct towards CM Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa Parvez Khattak.. Ouch!
8. And when Fauzia Wahab went on the front foot against Rana Sanaullah, call him a manjan seller.. (the ones who sell things on buses)!
9. This is actually a pretty beautiful quote by ANP’s Sher Afgan Niazi – who did not let his brother join the party!
10. And the most hilarious of them all.. When Ex-Home Minister Sindh ridiculed Senator Rehman Malik – claiming he was a natural liar.. who lied for fun!
Hope these essentially funny quotes revived some memories from the past. Our politicians never fail to amaze us, by their actions or by their statements.
The truth is.. we enjoy these statements more than the work they do! Gives us something to talk about, doesn’t it? 😉