You might be thinking that the United Arab Emirates is just an arid desert wasteland, but you are wrong. It is home to innumerable beautiful places; including this amazingly beautiful ‘Dubai Miracle Garden’ which is home to 150 million flowers and 45 different species. The garden was inaugurated on 14, February 2013. Yes, on Valentine’s Day!
Dubai Miracle Garden is now a tourist attraction and is the world’s biggest natural flower garden! It intends to attract one million visitors each year. It sure is something! Have a look at the pictures below and be amazed by this incredible garden!
1. Pathway covered with vibrant mini umbrellas
2. A riot of colors as far as the eye can see. Beautiful!
3. Arches shaped like hearts that mark out romantic passageways to walk through
4. A dhow covered in flowers..
5. Spectacular houses covered with striking flowers
6. Mind blown yet? So innovative!
7. Growing a stunning garden amidst the desert is not a joke!
8. Do you recognize this truck? Yes, It’s Mater from Disney’s ‘CARS 🙂
9. These perfectly shaped pyramids look smashing!
10. Abstract cube art. Such perfection!
11. Peacock topiary covered in an array of colorful flowers..
12. A princess house?
13. A magical faucet.. how?
14. A pentagon shaped spiral covered with flowers.. Superb!
15. A mini structure of Burj Khalifa.. Cute!
The flower patterns change every season, so any returning visitors will have a brand new experience! It sure is a miracle that needs to be witnessed! Are you amazed by its beauty?