Situated near the coastline of Karachi, Dolmen Mall serves as the tourist hotspot and shopping hub for Karachiites and its visitors. These incredible photos from B-Cube Pictures, however, show a whole new side to the mall.
Dolmen is a part of The Dolmen City project, one of the largest mixed-use development projects in the country developed and operated by Dolmen Group – formerly, a hotel and casino which were being built in the 1970s by the late Prime Minister of Pakistan, Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto.
The mall looks brilliant when seen through an HDR lens with aerial shots. Here are a few of its dimensions along the Sea-view of Karachi.
1. Dolmen mall is situated in the residential area of Clifton, Karachi
Local residents literally shop at will inside the mall, always open for general public!
2. The project has a total covered area of 4.2 million square feet
Dolmen Mall provides a lovely basement parking along with a two-floor within the premises parking. All those apart from the parking lots in the front and the back.
3. The mall is adjoined to four towers, two of which are operational
The 17-story Executive Tower and the 19-story (The Harbour Front), accommodating offices of local and multinational organisations.
4. The residential area around includes Bahria’s Icon-Tower
Malik Riaz has heavily invested in the area and made it a top prospect with the underpass now stationed to bring in traffic directly.
5. Dolmen mall caters to top brands like Debenhams, Hyperstar and Nishat Linen
Also top brands like Kanchi & Lugari, Yellow, The body shop, Scentsation and many others.
6. These majestic aerial shots only add to the beauty of the construction
The photography is on point and the color scheme only blows your mind away!
7. This shot opens to the way facing the mall, includes the famous Bilawal House and Palm
The area is probably the poshest in Karachi and the Dolmen Mall just puts the cherry on top! Karachiites are enjoying the perks!
The best thing about Dolmen Mall, however, they do not charge 100rs per person if you want to have a good time ;)! Enjoy your visit.
You can see these photos and more on B-Cube Pictures’ page on Facebook.