Teachers play an important role in our lives. From school, college to university, we have come across all sorts of teachers. Whether they are strict, fun or super-crazy, we all have had the following types of teachers at least once in a lifetime.
1. The clueless teacher who has no idea what is going on in the class.
2. The crazy professor who loves to try out new experiments.
3. The sarcastic teacher who always has something clever to say.
4. The teacher who mumbles monotonously and does a great job putting you to sleep.
5. The newbie teacher who has just graduated and has no idea how to handle you.
6. The talkative storyteller who loves to tell stories that usually start like ‘back in my day’. Keep talking, please!
7. The teacher who tries too hard to be funny and cool, but every joke they make falls flat.
8. The evil teacher who enjoys taking surprise quizzes and failing you.
9. The merciless teacher whose job is to mentally and verbally torture you. One glare is enough to kill you.
10. The heartless assignment giver who also gives poor grades.
11. The regulation hottie who everyone has a crush on regardless of their gender.
12. The bragging show off who is not satisfied with anything you do.
13. The visiting professor who is just here to make your life worse.
14. The teacher who is nice to everyone but absolutely hates you.
15. The teacher who doesn’t know how to teach at all. They don’t ever stick to the topic.
16. The teacher who doesn’t leave even when the class is over.
17. The old teacher who should be retired and in bed.
18. The motivational speaker who loves to encourage everyone.
19. The wonderful teacher who you truly respect and like.
Did you have any of these teachers? Let us know in the comments!