People are always telling you what you should and shouldn’t do, Here’s a quick look to what people say about how to be the perfect Pakistani girl.
Let’s make everything clear!
17. Don’t be girly. Shopping, clothes, jewelry? So old fashioned!
I say go crazy while shopping!
16. Don’t play sports. Can’t you see how bad girls are at it? Please, stop.
Girls are AWESOME at sports. Play on!
15. Don’t be different. That will just ruin you.
But people, there’s nothing wrong in being different.
14. Don’t drive the car. Because it is so obvious that girls can’t drive.
Another stereotypical thing that we need to stop hearing!
13. Don’t wear make up. You are looking like a clown. Wipe it off!
There is nothing wrong if you wish to wear make up!
12. Don’t forget to wear make up. Natural beauty, you say? It doesn’t exist!
And there is nothing wrong if you don’t want to wear make up!
11. Don’t get a degree. What do you need a degree for? Go home and learn to make a gol roti.
Perhaps we need the degree to run the world? It’s up to us! – Girls.
10. Do you really enjoy cooking? What? Why? What kind of modern woman are you? Ugh, kitchens!
We cook, we burn food, we bake cakes and we enjoy it. We can also hate cooking if we want.
9. Good girls don’t talk to boys. Tauba, tauba.
Then how do you understand someone you have never talked to?
8. Don’t be single. What is wrong with you? Why aren’t you married yet?
But that’s none of your business.
7. Don’t get married. What is wrong with you? Why did you get married so young?
Again, that’s none of your business.
6. Don’t get a job. Didn’t I just tell you to make a gol roti? Gol roti > having a job.
We like working.
5. Don’t be a homemaker. Kids? Home? What nonsense!
4. Don’t be close to your in-laws. Because your mother-in-law is a witch planning against you, obviously.
Sorry to disappoint you but not all in-laws are evil.
3. Don’t have short hair. One word: UGLY!
Perhaps you are confusing ugly with beautiful.
2. Don’t love yourself. Why would you want to love yourself of all the people in the world?
Do the opposite. Love yourself the most.
1. Don’t ignore the haters. They have very important things to say to you. Listen to them.
Girls, or any person for that matter, always follow your heart. There are many people who will never ever appreciate you, and they will talk no matter what you do. Ignore them.
Whether you want to drive a car, hop on a bus, get a haircut or make a perfect roti, it is all up to you. Girl power!