Nothing can make the world go round like the internet can. However, it doesn’t mean you have to spend 24/7 on it. If you can relate to the following points, it means you have grown too comfortable with the internet. In other words, you are addicted, dude.
1. You feel a rush of joy when you first turn on your laptop in the morning
Oh, the anticipation!
2. You get seriously anxious when your internet is down
Nothing matters anymore.
3. And you call your internet service provider without further ado
The internet guy kind of regrets giving his number to you.
4. You have a special place in your heart for public places that offer free Wi-Fi
You wish clouds would send Wi-Fi signals instead of rain.
5. You slightly judge people who text you instead of WhatsApping
“Why would you send me an MMS?”
6. Instead of going on a date, you choose a good movie to have dinner with
You love to binge-watch as well.
7. When something important happens, you make sure the world knows
No, it’s not gossip. Just news.
8. When there is load-shedding, you only miss the internet, not your air-conditioner
‘Turns on emergency 3G service’.
9. You tell people you don’t watch TV. But you download all the TV shows via torrents
“What is a television set but something inferior to mother computer?”
10. You are known to take internet wars seriously
“What? Someone called me dumb on Twitter? Where is my keyboard???”
11. Your friend who doesn’t bother to come online is least close to you
What was your name again?
12. You sleep right on your computer desk sometimes
“One last comment and then I will go to bed.” Dream on.
13. You prefer an internet connection with unlimited downloading option
“What? 1 Mbps and 8 GB download? You are being judged.”
14. People constantly ask you to Google something because they know you will be online
You are the internet hero!
15. Your whole life revolves around the internet
Congratulations. You have won the internet!
Well, get off the computer now.