They say ‘if Heaven existed on Earth, that would be in Kashmir.’
Nothing can truly beat the beauty that exists in Kashmir, and fortunately, part of the region belongs to Pakistan. Some like to call it a paradise on Earth, while others call it a magical, mystifying land. Once you set your eyes upon this valley, it’s hard to look away, and here’s why:
1. This beautiful view capturing Neelum Valley’s enchanting beauty
2. This mysterious beauty that looks like it’s a scene from Game of Thrones
3. These snow-capped formidable mountains we read about in fairy-tales
4. This picturesque meadow with small cottages that exude a feeling of mini-Switzerland we see in movies
5. Hauntingly beautiful road, leading towards a blissful silence
6. This crystal-clear ‘Chitha Khata’ lake that leaves you breathless the first time you lay your eyes upon it
7. This mystifying little cottage with white little clouds hovering around it
8. This jaw dropping aerial photograph of the valley that looks like a painting. Do you want to dip your feet in this cold running fresh river?
9. Through the view of flowers, gazing at a valley so beautiful that your eyes won’t be able to look away
10. The colors are simply heavenly
11. And, this enchanting river passing along those winding paths of a magical land you call Kashmir
So, when are you going to visit the heavenly land of Kashmir?